Monday, July 13, 2009

What is it about today?

Was today let's-find-all-the-hampton-graduates-that-work-downtown-and-have-them-walk-by-Amy-day? Seriously, I saw more people that I went to school with today than I thought I ever would in one day. While eating my lunch at the USS plaza, I like to people watch so while looking around I notice off in the distance a girl that seems oddly familiar. After some glances, I realize that I do know her! It's a girl that was in my graduating class, Marissa (not my best friend, sillies)! She was eating with some guy which I assumed was a coworker. I carry on with my lunch and book (reading The Shack-which is fabulous, btw. I highly suggest it) and not less than 15 minutes pass when I see another hampton graduate pass by me! Phil was our senior class president and he is taller than I remember him being. He just looked different...it may have been the clothing, he looked rather fancy! A considerable amount of time has passed now, I'm done with my lunch and I'm talking on the phone with my roomie, Brittany, when yet another hampton graduate passes me. This time he wasn't in my grade but the grade ahead of me. Steven was looking all macho and like he was big important business man, although thats how he always acted so nothing much different with him. So I just added three people to the list of people that I know that work downtown. The list is growingggg!!!

35 daysssss
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment