Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Urban Baby Tours

I wish I was young, adorable and still able to get away with cute things. Granted, I still get away with many things but not what I'm about to tell you. I would not get away with this. Although, I'm sure my sisters would say otherwise. Yesterday, during lunch, my dad and were sitting by the fountain.
Eating our lunch peacefully, when all of a sudden a group arrives with 5-6 strollers. They stop and let their kids out and head straight for the fountain. All the little kids are anxious and start going around in circles, enjoying themselves and getting soaked. They were so cute. I've always wanted to play in the fountain but knew I couldn't so I was super jealous that they got to. These parents and kids were apart of a tour with Urban Baby Tours. I know this because channel 4 news had a camera and reporter doing a special on it and they said the name like 6 times when the reporter had to say her speal over and over again. The company is pretty sweet, it's to help parents orient themselves with downtown and to show them places to go-with a baby. If I live in Pittsburgh (who knows) when I have kids, I'll definitely take advantage of these tours. They looked like fun.

33 daysss.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment