Tuesday, July 14, 2009

home alone=being at college?

If you didn't know, this past weekend my parents were away from Thursday until late yesterday. I had the whole house to myself this whole weekend. SWEET! I really enjoyed it, even the chores weren't that bad. Without having parents around I felt like I was back at college, which was so so so good. I didn't have to ask to go out or let them know that I got to where I got safely. I could stay out as late as I want or even skip work (or if I'm at school, class) without them knowing. It was marvelous this weekend. The only downside, I had to worry about my own food but I survived! I do know how to cook although I usually refuse to when I am at home. I actually like to cook a lot but my mom is always super annoying when I'm in the kitchen so I don't bother. Anyways, I really did feel like I was at school this weekend and I was enjoying it until my parents came home last night and I def knew that I was not at school. Gah, I want to be back so bad, for the freedom. That's the best.

34 days.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment