Thursday, July 16, 2009

My friend, Hannah, is a rapper.

**to the tune of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air**

Now this is the story all about how
One time i slipped and fell right down
Hold on just a minute and sit right there
I'll tell you how I got a perm all over my hair

On Westmoreland Drive, born and raised
In the culdesac where i spent most of my days
Hangin' out,running, and exploring all cool
Playing some shark down at the pool
When a couple of kids said we were no good
Tried to pick a fight, like they even could
We stopped the fight and then they got scared
Went back home to their house on Bel-Air

I got a new bike and when it got near
The basket said fresh and I had no fear
If anything you could say this bike was real rare
I rode it all around from my home to Bel-Air

I got my ears pierced at age seven or eight
and I yelled at my brother You smell see you later
Looked at my earrings they were finally there
Went to show my friends who lived on Bel-Air

No comments:

Post a Comment