Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Erika and I hung out this past Monday. We can never come up with anything to do because Hampton is gay and there is NOTHING to do besides shop and guess what, I'm not trying to spend money so shopping is always out. Coming over to my house was out of the option because we have my aunts stuff all over the house to try and organize it so we can then sell it. And since she was driving, we couldn't go to her house so we had to go somewhere. We finally came up with going to Borders and watch a Gilmore Girls episode or two. This was such a good plan. We didn't order or buy anything. We just went in, sat down, set up my laptop and started watching. No one came over to us to kick us out because we didn't buy anything or because we were too loud. We had the volume on real low and put the subtitles on. It was some of the best couple of hours I have spent. I'm pretty sure that this will be a reoccurring happening, especially since it was such an awesome idea and we both love Gilmore Girls so much. Borders was closing so we had to leave. We talked all the way home and then once we got to my drive way we talked for 45 more minutes! I loved it! Since we had watched GG the whole time we were together, we hadn't had the chance to talk because you can't talk while watching GG, it's a rule. We just went back and forth telling each other things whenever we remembered. Natch, Erika talked more. It was good. :)

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment