Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flying Ants

This morning there were a whole bunch of flying ants on the top of the car, hood and trunk. It was so weird AND disgusting. I didn't want to get in the car for fear of them flying in/into my face but they were pretty immobile. They were all lying on their back and most, if not all, looked dead. Some were moving but ever so slightly. As I drove, I noticed one on the back windshield and it was still moving so I told my dad that I didn't think they were dead. They were all gone though once we parked because we were on the HOV lane going super fast (I went a little faster today to make sure that they would be off). So to waste time at work because I have all the time to waste, I researched flying ants. I didn't learn much, especially about them liking cars or not. I did learn however the difference between flying ants and flying termites. They weren't flying termites. Thank Goodness. I hope this is a one time thing and that they're not attracted to white or saturns or small cars or anything. ew.

my life never ceases to amaze me.

53 dayss.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment