Friday, June 5, 2009

Mundane

So my life has really been mundane the past couple days. My days consist of work, 8-4:30 and then I come home and do nothing-watching gilmore girls. so exciting, right? not to much to report. Although not much had happened in my life, I do have things that I have to look forward to this month!!

Tomorrow: KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT with Anna and a mystery third person, maybe Jared.
Thursday, 11th: Hampton's Graduation where 2 of my beefs are graduating along with other friends :-) And my one beef just happens to be speaking at graduation. I'm so freaking proud of her and excited.
Friday, 12th: I am going to go see Legally Blonde The Musical at the Benedum Center with Marissa. ahhh, I'm. so. freaking. excited. I thought I was never going to get to see it and now I am. life is good.
Sunday, 14th: I have 3 grad parties to attend. Dan, Mandy and Megan's. I'll be a busy party-er.
Friday, 19th: Hampton's Dance Recital. Bah! It will be weird to be there to watch without performing.
Saturday, 27th: Craig's Grad Party :)
Sunday, 28th: Karen's Grad Party :)

June is a somewhat busy month! Can't wait to experience everything that I have planned to do! Many pictures shall be taken.
73 dayss!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment