Sunday, May 31, 2009

Found! :-)

I found my Jesus fish ring. Hallelujah. I found it in a pair of shorts, that I'm pretty sure I wore last Saturday and got washed. Weird. And I know that I had my ring after that. Anyways, worry is over and life is normal. Not that my life was non-normal because I lost my ring but I was pretty upset. Let's hope this doesn't happen again. I don't want a bad memory like my roommate, Brittany. She loses everything. I'm pretty sure not  a day goes by that she loses something. Annoying but that is what makes her her and I love her for it, albeit annoying sometimes. ;-)

peace.

3 comments:

  1. I'm mad that you talk about me on your blog! I bet you thought I would never find out, eh? Well guess what?! I did! I am also disappointed in you for not informing me of your bloggingness. Jerk.

    Love(but its conditional)
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah i LOVE that brittany found this. YOU'RE ALMOST 20?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why am i such a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only talk about the people I love. consider it a compliment, missy!

    ReplyDelete