Monday, June 1, 2009

Hybrid

This morning, my dad and I had to take the saturn to the mechanic to get the bumber fixed from the small fender bender that we had. Since getting we had to leave the car there to get fixed and we only have 2 cars (at home) we would need a rental car. So we went to enterprise to pick up the rental. I waited in the saturn and when I saw my dad come out with the rental guy, they stopped at a red Toyota Prius HYBRID car! Our rental car is a Hybrid! It is so cool. One of the first things out of my mouth when I got into the car was let's buy this. It doesn't have a turn ignition, it has a power button. so cool! The spedometer is digital, the gears are interesting, there's a park button, there's a touch screen, controls are on the steering wheel, and so much more that it so awesome! Sad thing is that this is a rental and the mechanic said that the car may be fixed tomorrow. :-( I thought it was going to take a couple of days. lame. Well I'll be soaking up the Hybrid awesomeness from the passenger seat as much as I can. :) I'm 19 so I can't drive the car. sad.

Maybe I can take a nap on the way into work now? yes. I believe I can!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment