Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"It's unlocked"

This morning when my dad and I pulled into the parking lot/space, there was a car ahead of us with their headlights on. Sucks for them. As we were walking out, we had to pass by said car and my dad noticed that it was unlocked. So he then proceeded to ask me if he should turn off the headlights? I thought he was crazy, you can't just go into another persons car! He did anyways. With the headlights off, he shut the door and continued on his way. I asked him why he didn't lock it? If he was being so nice he might as well have. He just replied with a no. Oh well, now someone could steal that persons car if they wanted and there will be no dead battery because of my dad. But it won't get stolen because who would be able to find an unlocked car amonst the hundreds of other cars. Now the owner will be able to get home because of my dad. I love my dad, so caring even for strangers. :)

54 daysssss!!!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment