Monday, May 18, 2009

Week Two

It's the beginning of week two and i finished all the work that is available to me to do before my lunch break so since i got back at 12:30 i have done nothing. naturally, i have surfed the web(well, all the sites that aren't blocked). i've looked at every store i can think of and their sale items. i found a really cute dress that american eagle has on sale and express is having their annual box sale. man, do i love that box sale. i usually always find some good shirts and occasionally pants that i like. i immediatley texted my mother that they were having a box sale in hopes that she can take a hint and offers to take me there! she probably won't offer because i am a working girl now. psh, whatever. although, i am making bank, as some might say. i got my first timecard approved(!) and my supervisor printed the approval page out for me, i looked at the total and it was more than i thought it was supposed to be. so i quickly pulled out my handy dandy cell phone(which is attached to my hip, especially at work-so text me!) and divided the total by the hours only to see that i am getting paid $12.10(odd number) per hour instead of $10.00! righteous! i'm making even more money than expected. maybe i don't need the second job that i am interviewing for tonight anymore. eh, i'm still going to interview so who knows. i'm interviewing at forever 21 in ross park. i probably won't get the job anyways because i can only work evening hours now starting at 6(earliest 5:30, if i have to) and weekends. and i would rather not work sundays but i can if it will have them take me. i hate interviewing for a job. i get so freaking nervous and i think that my answers suck. i think if i would have interviewed for the job i currently have, they probably wouldn't have hired me. thank goodness my dad is a good worker and they hired me based on him. thank you father! gah, interviews suck. i'm not looking forward to the many many many interviews i know i will probably have to do when i am out in the "real world" looking for a job. i can't believe that the "real world" is only 3 years away. working in this office has really made me think if i want to do a business major. but if i don't do business, i don't know what i would do. i have been thinking about minoring in missions(if thats possible) but i don't know where i could go with that. i don't even know if i could fit a minor into my schedule, if i want to graduate on time. blah, why is the future so sketchhhh. i don't like it. i like lists and having everything in order and not knowing what the future holds is killlllling me. seriously, why can't somebody just tell me what i am going to be doing for the rest of my life. everything would be grand if they did and a weight lifted off my shoulders, for sure.

well here i go back to work, rather i'm going to be reading my book now. ha, love it.
peace.

p.s.-my room is clean now. no longer under construction! yay for having the weekend to actually work on it and make it so i can find my way easier, especially in the wee hours of the morning when i have to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment