Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chacos Firsts

Going to school down south introduced me to many new things. For example, shoes! Chacos are big down south. pretty much every other person on campus wears them so natch i fell in love with them and i have wanted a pair ever since august. i finally broke down and bought myself a pair because i had just gotten paid for pep band so i figured what else should i spend the money on than a really cool looking pair of shoes and have had a desire to buy. so the night i got back, literally it was like 11pm and i investigated and ordered my shoes. with the opinions of my friends, of course, about what color. never suspecting that chacos ran big in size, i ordered a size 7. so i now had to wait. 3 business days later there was a package on my doorstep! i was so excited. i put them on immediately only to my disappointment that they were too big! :( so i had to repackage them and send them away with UPS to be returned. I was going to wait to re-order for when they got back and i got the money back into my account but then i thought to myself, i have more than enough money in my account to buy another pair before they get returned so i got onto the website and ordered another pair in a smaller size, 6. having tried on melissa's chacos and going to ll bean to try on that size, i knew this size would work. so now i would have to wait again. a few days passed and i arrived home eagerly that day to a package on the doorstep! i was excited again and put them on immediately. they fit!! yayy! since then, i try to wear them as much as possible. i love them. i am obsessed. ;)
AND...
since i am obsessed, i am taking pictures of all the firsts that they happen to do. kind of like a parent would do with a baby but im doing it with shoes...weird i know. like i said, im obsessed and have no life.

My chacos first day at work!

My chacos first babysitting job!
( i know, the kid doesn't look happy but thats because he wanted to play with my phone but i was trying to take a picture so he couldn't...at the moment)

More to come!!
peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment