Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I really want to blog and I'm going to try and stick to it. forrealz. Although it will probs be difficult since I am taking 17 hours this semester (2 of those courses being 300 level religion courses{!!}), being a RA, bible studies, worship services, hanging out with friends and working at American Eagle but I believe I can do it!

I am going home this weekend for my sister's bachorelette party and bridal shower. I'm so stinking excited!!!! You have no idea. I'm excited to be going to a bachelorelette party, a bridal shower and to spend the weekend at home. I have never gone home for the weekend in college before so it should be fun. Plus I've never been to a bachelorelette party or bridal shower so I'm pretty stoked. I'm especially excited for the bachelorette party because my sister has chosen to do 2 of my favorite things: paint pottery and eat, especially at Primanti Brothers. yummy. I'm so glad my sister misses the good 'ole burgh so we can go to Primanti's. It is by far one of my favorite restaurants, ever. I'm basically drooling right now just thinking about it. Painting pottery is just so relaxing for me too so that'll be good. Oh! I'm also excited because I am going to go to Victoria Secret's and get the bio fit 7 way bra. YAY! Oh (again)! I'm also really excited about going to my home church, HPC! I've missed it and the people. Can't wait to see them all. All in all, this weekend should be really really good. :)

I'm glad my sister is getting married later in my college career because I know if she would have gotten married during my freshman year and even into the beginning of my sophomore year I would have been dreading going home and not excited at all. Now that I actually have been trying to work on my families and mine relationship I miss them and junk and want to go home to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment