Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little something every day

So on the car ride back to school, I got to thinking (like i always do. hey! i have 9 hours so i have plenty of time to think) about how my friend, Michelle, is taking a picture everyday for a year to document her life, etc. I really liked that idea but I don't think I would be able to take a photo everyday especially when ridiculously funny things happen. I wouldn't be like, hold on stop laughing. let me whip out my camera to capture this moment. that would be ludacrous. So since I don't think I could do the picture thing I got to thinking that if I could blog everyday about the funny, ridiculous, awe inspiring, thought provoking, etc thing that happened that day every night before bed. As i pondered the possibilty of this idea i went on to think of other things. Like i planned out brittany and hannah's trip over winter break to come up to visit me and go to the penn state vs gwu bball game, something else that i can't recall at the moment...lol. but then i came back to this idea and figured it would most likely be possible. I'm excited. I apologize in advance for the lame and uneventful ones. there are days in my life (very rare) that nothing exciting happens.

I shall begin in the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment