Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well today, I got back to school from fall break at 4 AM. Woke up 4 hours later for class. I was surprisingly not that tired all morning until about 12. I didn't want to go to my guitar class, i just wanted to curl up in a ball in my bed and sleeeeeep. But I went and got out early bc hannah was sick, chelsea was sick and meredith didn't show (that's right, there's only us 4 in the class). YAY! so i went to lunch and then came back and slept for a good 3 hours. :) My first outdoor intramural soccer game was supposed to be today but since it was rainy all day, it got cancelled. Which was fine with me! I got to sleep longer! Then I went to dinner with Gina and caught up about break and such. Then we got coffee to go and went to someplace warm...the bathroom. that's right, we drank coffee and hung out in the bathroom. :) Someone turned up the heat in the bathroom over break so we sat down right in front of it and chatted. It was soo good. Def most likely gonna make it a tradition. After that, Steph and I went to the coffee shop for open mic night. It's kind of our thing. :) I worked on my life plan. Didn't get much done. Got my schedule possibly done for next semester though! That's my day.

until tomorrow. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment