Sunday, October 18, 2009

*church at BRCC. stood in front of phil who wasn't afraid to sing. loved it so much.
*lunch. saw best friend-told him to come to soccer game and college life. most normal conversation we've ever had with him.
*coffee shop with hannah and brittany to do homework. actually got things accomplished. tried to find a geocaching location but epically failed. must try again.
*stood outside the ATM on campus with brittany watching hannah epically fail at getting money out. hilarious.
*watched hairspray
*chatted with gina
*tried to play guitar
*fell asleep on bed in clothes. b and hannah woke me up but were recording it. not funny. lol.
*talked with erika on IM. tried to send her music but it failed halfway through. :(
*FOUND A NEW SOUND FOR WHEN I SEND IM'S TO PEOPLE. IT SAYS "HI WE'RE NSYNC" AHHHH BEST THING EVER. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I tried posting this earlier but apparently it didn't work:

    As much as I loveee reading these updates, putting them in bulleted form and incomplete sentences makes it seem like its more of a chore and obligation. And I know writing every day is a lot to ask! So I know it's easier. But I miss reading the complete thoughts that you have, not just about what you're up to. Just something to think about! I read them every day!

    ReplyDelete