Monday, October 19, 2009

*I woke up this morning for my 8am class at 7:46. cool. Atleast i woke up! i could have completely slept through my class although I doubt that would happen since I have this class with hannah so she would have woken me up.
*i actually had a breakfast buddy this morning and she goes by the name of damber. she was skipping her class but i didn't mind bc i ate with somebody!!
*i signed up to donate blood for the first time in my life. i first signed up with my friends but then i realized i had class during the time i had signed up for (yes i'm idiot, i realize this) so i either could change the time or just not do it at all bc since this was my first time i didn't want to do by myself. so i told brad, the guy/my friend who was signing people up my life story and he said that he would come with me and hold my hand and be encouraging. i can't wait for next tuesday now when i will be holding his hand (and saving lives...minor detail.)
*hannah and i spent the afternoon in the library working on exegetical exercise number four for new testament. it was fun fun. rather easy. until my strong's number wasn't in the dicitonary! so upset.
*got a phone call from my sister, christine. SHE IS ENGAGED!!!!!!! :) :) :) finally. i'm so freaking excited.
*i worked out tonight! it felt really good to be in the gym on the elliptical and lifting machines and everything else. oh how i've missed the gym. but also got sad news while there, i weighed myself...i have gained 5 pounds since i've been at school. :( and i can tell so i need to work on eating healthier (like a salad with every meal please) and getting a constant work out routine.
*went to bible study. all in all a good time. talked about hebrews 2:1-4. go look it up. it'll be well worth it. after bible study, i bought a purple (!!) BRCC travel mug. yay! can't wait to use it.
*Damber came in the room once i was back and we hung out and chatted. she has crabs. and she keeps them in a box, that she got from her church. oh the hilariosity. inside joke, just writing it down so i can remember it. lol. :)

all in all, a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment