Sunday, September 6, 2009

Recap!

Last weekend, I went home with my friend Lauren to babysit her house and dog. It was a wonderful weekend of relaxation. We slept in Saturday and Sunday, so good! We still went to church Saturday night, don't worry. We're not heathens. Friday night, we went and saw The Time Travelers Wife for free. boo-yah. IT WAS SO GOOD. made me cry and that is quite a feat. I don't usually cry at stuff but this got me. I was trying to read the book before I went and saw it but I only made it one quarter of the way through since I only started the book 3 days prior to this trip. lol. Lauren got me addicted to General Hospital. She has on demand so we watched all the episodes she had missed since she left for school so natch I got addicted. So I just want to take a minute to thank Lauren for taking me to her house and making me cry while getting me addicted to General Hospital...lol. :)

eh...then I had a full week of class. nothing exciting. oh! I'm applying to go on a mission trip to Guatamala. Hope I get accepted...to the trip I want to go on. There are 4 offered. Pray for me!

This weekendddd. Brittany, Hannah, Tori and I ventured to le beach. It was sooooooooooooooo good. I got burnt. so did everyone else. natch. We spent all morning and afternoon at the beach on Saturday. Then we went shopping. I got some real good deals. It was a very successful shopping trip and I only spent $50ish dollars and everything was on sale except for the one thing but it was worth it. Since Brittany only lives an hour away from the beach we stayed at her house. Free lodging. w00t! I can't wait to make this trip again. bc it will be happening. =]

that's my life for now. oh yeah, I got a job on campus with Phonathon. I hate it.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment