Saturday, September 12, 2009

Owl City Concert

Brittany and i went to chapel hill this weekend to go to the Owl City Concert (http://www.owlcitymusic.com/home.aspx). It was so good. I love Owl City. I was introduced to them at the beginning of this year by Brittany and Lauren. They are electronic. SO good. They had two opening people perform. I really liked Unicorn Kid (http://www.myspace.com/unicornkid). He's a seventeen year old kid from Scotland. He's all electronic, he doesn't sing at all. Usually would be boring but he got real into his music and was dripping sweat by the end of his time. so awesome. I didn't really like the second person. I also really liked Chapel Hill. they have a ben and jerry's ice cream shop. of course i immediately fell in love with the place. We stayed at unc chapel hill with brittany's friend michelle. chapel hill is huge. apparently it takes 30 minutes to get from one end of campus to the other. ridic. i def like my my 2-5 minute walk to and from classes. i don't think i'll be complaining about distance anymore. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment