Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How should Brittany and I arrange our room for the 09-10 school year?

Alright, so since I have no life/no work to do at work I spent the better part of my afternoon yesterday creating different room designs. I like them all so I figured I would put them up here and you all could comment and help us on how to design our room. There are four designs, click the pictures to make the bigger. Look at them and then comment with which one you like best and we'll take your votes into consideration! Of Course, I'm not sure if all of these ideas are going to work or not but atleast we would be going back to school with some sort of idea so moving in will be quick and painless. ;)

Room Design One:

Room Design Two:


Room Design Three:

Room Design Four:


If you have any thoughts, leave a comment with those too! I've run out of ideas and we don't want to set the room up like it was last year so the beds in the bottom left and right hand corners are not an option so don't even mention it! :)


5 comments:

  1. I think we should definitely rule out number four because the white storage thing looks crazy in the middle of the room, haha. I like number three the best because our room looks the biggest that way. Here is one idea I'm not sure how I feel about it but what if in number three we switch where the TV and the couch are. We would just have to tape the cable and other chords to the ground as to not trip on them? Just an idea. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa: Thank You for your opinion, that's my favorite too! I was trying to go for like a home theatre kind of feel since we have movie nights a lot in our room.

    Brittany: For design four, I only placed that there becasue I ran out of potential wall space but then I realized that it could be placed by the skinny piece of wall by the closets. So it makes it so much better. Anddd that is a very good suggestion for design three...we need to know how long that cable cord is though! I just realized, that we really need to know the length of the cord for pretty much all of these designs (minus 4, I know that'll reach fine) because if the cord doesn't reach then they won't work/we'll need a new cord. How long can you get a cable cord? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't like how number four's TV and couch are placed and I have another idea how it could be done its like number three only flipped but I will have to draw and show you it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I don't like that idea anymore so never mind it.

    ReplyDelete