Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bonding

My co-summer helpers and I went out to lunch today. It was all good. We went to Bruegger's Bagels while Steve went to hunt down Quizno's. We walked around for a bit and then finally got to eat. We had good conversations during lunch about where the good places to go downtown were. Not that I was that interested but paid attention, none the less. Our hour was soon up and we headed back. Our bonding time continued since the computer was locked, so the girls tried to convince Steve that it was okay for him and Amanda to leave at 4. It was highly entertaining, we tried to get them to have a rock paper scissor match. Best out of 3 with Amanda even saying that she was going to be throwing rock everytime. There were many other suggestions that were laughed over. We had a good time. The most I laughed while being here. Maybe, co-workers lunch will happen more often. I definitely enjoyed it and it was nice not to have to eat with my father. I am definitely a daddy's girl but I have spent more than enough quality time with him. Maybe it's time to stop eating with everyday. Hmm...definitely something to think about.

On a different note, I found out today that my ex-boyfriend has a girlfriend. Not that shocked or upset about it. I'm more upset that he told my friend and knew that she would tell me. Don't be a coward and just tell me. A text message would have sufficed. But whatever. I'm over it. I'm more than okay with being awkward aquaintances with him for 3 more years. Bring it on. I long for awkward situations because I can create awkward very easily since I don't talk much and never know what to say.

Now I am about to leave work since my dad didn't come in because of Aunt Jean's Viewing this afternoon and another tonight.
69 daysss.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment